Thursday 9 January 2020

NEW YEAR

   In this blog I will tell you about my last holiday.Actually,my last holiday was so boring because I didn't went to somewhere,except went I would celebrated new year with my friends.So,in the morning me and my friends did a morning run and cycled around my house.We did it around 1-2 hour.After that,we returned home to take a bath.
   
   Before taking a shower,I used a mask first.After everything was done,I cook boiled egg for my breakfast,I only ate boiled egg for my breakfast because I'm on a diet program but in the day I cheated.In the afternoon I watched a movie on iflix if the movie was end,I continued watching videos on Youtube.I usually watched videos on Youtube about travelling because I want to travel.
  
   I met my friends again in the evening to prepared ingredients for barbeque on New Year's Eve.The ingredients were sausage,corn,and meatballs.We bought it together.And don't forget we bought charcoal to cook the ingredients.We so excited to welcome New Year's Eve but we were a little sad too because soon would go to school.

   In the night before we celebrated the new year,we watched a thriller movie.The movie was good and so constrict.We didn't finish the film because my parents told us to have dinner.After that,we prepared to barbeque,But I overslept so my friends who prepared everything to barbeque.When the ingredients want to cook I wake up by my friends.

   We cook many food and we ate them.While we were eating we heard firecrackers and we run to a field to looked the firecrackers.I just looked but my friends took some pictures.I think the celebrated new year was less memorable than the previous year,but I hope in this new year I will be better than the previous year.

No comments:

Post a Comment