Saturday 8 August 2020

 Asking and giving opinion

Mom:Hei darling!Whats wrong with you?

Trena:Its okay mom im fine

Mom:Dont lie to me.I know you

Trena:Okay fine i will tell you.My school is implementing new rules and i dont agreed the new rules

Mom:What new rules?I think the school will make a good rules for students

Trena:We are not allowed to carry cellphones.And if we get caught up bring a cellphone,our cellphones will be confiscated for 1 week.Thats so annoying rules.

Mom:Ohh i see..

Trena:If you were me would you agree with the new rules

Mom:Maybe not if my thoughts are your age.But with my current thinking I will agree

Trena:Why?

Mom:I think its a good idea because children are now addicted to cell phones that make them not focus on the lesson.So the school make these rules so that their students focus on the lesson.

Trena:But we need a phone to take a break and also look for material

Mom:You can also ask your teacher for material

Trena:How about a break?We will be bored because there is no phone

Mom:You can play with your friend without phone it will make you and your friends closer.Can you imagine when you and your friends bring a phone 

to school?you must be bust with your phone 

Trena:What you say is right...Maybe this new rules  can make us more positive.

Mom:Yah so dont be upset again darling

Trena:Okay mom thank you for your opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment