Sunday 18 October 2020

Ambition

 MY AMBITION

My name is Kania Puspa Dewi and you can call me Kania, I’m 16 years old and now I’m a highschool student in SMAN 3 Bandung.I was born in Bandung, on January 26th 2004.


My ambition is I wish I can continue my study in Institut Teknologi Bandung because that’s always been my dream since I was a little kid and I want to make my parents proud of me.In ITB I want to take Industrial Engineering because I think that's my passion.After I finish my college I want to work in a company and I'll use the salary to save because I also want to build a farm too.I wish i can be a successfull woman who inspired many people. To achieve that I will study hard, complete my tasks, asking other people about the college world, and the main one don’t forget to pray to Allah and ask for my parents prayer too.


No comments:

Post a Comment